Here we can learn English and have a good time.

Sunday, 11 January 2015

"TOGETHER" by BOB SINCLAR



Oh yeah we're back now, oh!
More bad news on the radio
Planet Earth she's about to explode, yeah. 

Stars have lost their shine today
They have all been blown away
Together, only hope can be the way

Let me hear you say
One day, we'll be together
We'll never be apart,
One heart, one mind, yeah
One day we'll be together
Remember this old world is yours and mine, yeah

See that man with a pen and gun
Says it’s over for everyone, oh no
No I don't believe it’s true
But, I guess it´s up to me and you
Together, we will find a way through

I believe in you
One day, we'll be together
We'll never be apart,
One heart, one mind, yeah
One day we'll be together
Remember this old world is yours and mine, yeah...
Oh oh oh..

One day we´ll be together yeah     all right
One day we´ll be together yeah
One day oh
It´s gonna be all right oh yeah
One day because I believe in you

Yes I do   all right    it´s gonna be all right


6 comments:

Anonymous said...


The last year song was better than this song.





Luis Rey Abollo 6.B

Anonymous said...

I like this song ,it is very funny.



Andrea Barreiro 6ºA

Anonymous said...

The peace is very beatiful

Jose A. Otero Torreiro 6ºA

Anonymous said...

I like this song because peace is very important in this world.

Ibai Otero Gómez 6ºA.☻☻☻

Anonymous said...

This song is beautiful , I like it and if we can get de peace it will be a very important event


Marta Suárez Huri 6ºB

Anonymous said...



I love this song is entertaining and very funny.

kisses,

selena 5B.
friday 30 january