Here we can learn English and have a good time.

Saturday, 23 October 2010

"HALLOWEEN" by some students

MARÍA SAN MIGUEL and ALEXANDRA MARTÍNEZ
Halloween day is on 31st October.
We like Halloween games. Our favourite game is “apples on strings", it´s very funny.
Our favourite food is pumpkin shaped pizza and our favourite character is the mummy.
We make a Halloween party at home and we go from house to house saying “trick or treat”. When we get home we have dinner pizza. This is our favourite Halloween photo:

uhhhhhhhhhh Happy Halloween uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ua hahahaha


DIEGO VILLANUEVA
Halloween is on 31st October.
I love Halloween because it´s very funny.
I don´t celebrate Halloween at home.
I don´t make horrible cakes.
I play with my friends in class.
This year I´m going to play “apples on strings” and “apple bobbing”.
This is my favourite Halloween photo:



CARLOTA RIAL and IVÁN REY
Halloween is on 31st October. Halloween is scary. We like Halloween. The typical Halloween characters are headless men, black cats, ghosts, mummies, witches, vampires, Frankenstein, bats, skeletons, zombies, werewolves…
The typical food are scary pizzas, scary sandwiches…
The typical games are apples on strings and apple bobbing.

No comments: